- Recording software: Please contact the librarian (campus extension no. 2675) of Digital Technology and e-Learning Division of Library in order to receive the authorization for using recoding software of EverCam.
- Video editing equipment: Please find the computers with the needed software on the 3rd floor of the FCU library during opening hours.
- Recording equipment: Instructors may loan all the recoding hardware including notebook, Camtasia 8, etc. on the 3rd floor of Renyen (campus extension no. 2758) in the Office of Information Technology.
- FCUL ‘s video-on-demand system: FCUL provides a wide variety of audio and video resources including videos in different subject areas, college’s, SPOCs/MOOCs, language learning resources, etc.
- If professors would like to upload their own instructional materials/recordings, they may contact the librarian (campus extension no. 2674) of the Digital Technology and e-Learning Division of Library. The library staff members will help instructors uploading all materials/recordings to the FCUL’s video-on -demand system.
- The Digital Technology and e-Learning Division will organize seminars on digital-learning and teaching every semester. All instructors and students are welcome to participate such activities. Please find the latest activities announcements on FCUL and Library webpage. The link to sign up the seminar: http://web.lib.fcu.edu.tw/ilworkshop